Monday, January 13, 2014

Style of Occident: Simple Handbag

I still remember that I have told you a few kinds of casual bags. Some commentators said I have a good fashion sense about clothing and apparel. They told me I have to keep writing the information about the fashion. I am very happy that I had these support after I wrote down my opinion of bags and shoes. In the last few days, I posted a lot of bags on my blog, but most of them are the bags which are suitable for women to go to work, shopping and do some casual things. So this time, I recommend a kind of simple handbag and let you have a lust to take it to some elegant occasion like party, date and dancing ball.
simple handbag

This handbag’s biggest characteristic is simple. This simple handbag is with the simple color and simple design, and with the biggest capacity. Women who love simple design cannot miss it. As my personal, I think simple design is the easiest fashion thing to match any kinds of clothes, so if I want to buy some fashion accessories, I will choose the simple one without any doubt.

This simple handbag is very elegant if you put on it when you are wearing an elegant sexy long dress. The belt in golden brown looks very high-class. Three colors are supplied for you. And they are black, brown and red. I love red one because in this year, the color of red is the most popular thing in this season. In new product release conferences, brown retro is the leading color of all the clothes, shoes, dresses and bags. By the way, this simple handbag is not just using it when you have a date or dancing ball, you can also use it when you go to work. Western-style trousers and shirt can also match the simple handbag. It is very elegant and beauty from knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment